Thursday 4 July 2013

Filled Under:

, ,

what is the best earning with general indicators ? or with your own strategy?

 forex  strategy
 forex  strategy
? Does the indicator works for youYes there are many indicators which work and give positive result like RSI, Fabbonaci retratcement and much more. But here the important thing is how much practice have you done with the particular indicator so my dear frined yes indictors works and strategies also work in better way if you have practically prove your strategy in demo account,I always use some indicator and own trading strategy so I can easily make profit in Forex market. Before start trading I follow indicator then use my strategy so I don't face big loss. If I face loss then able to recovery my loss.





Review My Site at site-connect.net